AeroGCS KEA Release Notes
AeroGCS KEA – V2.2
Release Date: 1st Sep 2022
AeroGCS KEA V2.2 delivers a smooth experience to improve efficiency and productivity with Smart and Empowering Mission Planner.
What’s New?• Device Location:
Pre-plan flight by marking Geo Coordinates for spraying/survey from mobile device and get the actual location for the Flight.
• Obstacle Avoidance:
Safely mark obstacle appearing in the field and ensure a safe flight.
• Home Point and Next Point Location:
Simply map distance of your next point and home location from current point.
• Mode change on fly view:
Effortlessly to change modes to put drone in necessary position while performing the mission.
• Multispectral Camera Configuration:
Multispectral camera support readily available template to configure required camera.
• Continue Spraying:
Continuous spraying allows to cover the entire area that needs spraying.
• Optimize Spraying:
Optimize spraying allows to utilize and spray only on the area required.
Changes and Enhancements
• Improvements in survey plan
• Added spraying configurations for all types of multi rotors. Spraying pump and spraying spinner channels can be configured from RPA Settings.
• Auto Login
• Added Rally Points feature.
• Download Logs and Flight Notification in CSV format
• Geotagging feature now supports the external images with .csv file format. (File name, latitude, longitude, altitude)
• Location file creation on survey plan can be useful in Geotagging feature.
• Vehicle type selection while planning the mission is added along with this altitude and speed text boxes are redesigned.
• Images are not captured after RTL.
• Start time, end time and date are removed from fence screen.
• Auto sync is removed and added sync button on navigation bar.
• Teams’ popup is modified
• Distance trigger icons changed for survey and spraying plans
• Vehicle type icons are changed.
• Speed and altitude limits are removed
• Vehicle type can be seen on plan details screen
• Fence colours are changed