Job Category: Training Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashik Maharashtra India(On-site)
Experience: Min 4-5 years
Skills: AI Cloud IoT Knowledge of Drone ML
- Identify, analyze, and plan the technical training needs.
- Prepare various training modules/ courses based on business needs.
- Responsible for both, external & internal training requirements.
- Plan the training calendar and deliver the training sessions/ technical workshops (online & offline).
- Plan, manage, and conduct end-to-end examination & certification process.
- Develop training material, manuals, presentations, etc. to ensure the consistency and quality of content.
- Develop & maintain relationships with Business Partners & Educational Institutes.
- Effectively communicate with team members, end customers, business partners, and educational institutes.
- Work closely with technical teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the product for training needs.
- Stay up-to-date on training trends, latest development, and best practices, and incorporate the knowledge into training programs.
Requirements and skills:
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communications skills.
- Willing to learn emerging technology trends and improve.
- Quick learner, with extraordinary attention to learning and taking initiative.
- Knowledge of Drone, Cloud, AI, ML, IoT, Cloud, SaaS, and emerging technologies.
- Proven working experience in technical Training & Workshops.
- Strategic and creative mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with both, traditional & modern training methods.
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Presentation Skills.
- Willing to travel as per business needs.
- B.E. (E&TC) / CS, M.Sc. (CS) / M.C.A. / M.Sc. (Electronics) / M.Sc. (Physics with Electronics) or equivalent
- Certification in the ‘Learning & Development’ / ‘Train The Trainer’ program will be an added advantage.
- Min 4-5 years of proven work experience.